This is our cookies policy. If you use our website, your acceptance of this policy will be given by your continued use of our website. If you do not agree with this policy please stop using our website immediately.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our website and are used to make the users experience more efficient. We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site however, for non-essential cookies we need your permission. Further details of the different types of cookies used are provided below.
www.mdsco.ae is operated by My Delivery Services Co, a UAE Limited company registered in Dubai, UAE under company number 1049862.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: Office 2304 The Prime Tower, Burj Khalifa Blvd, Business Bay, Dubai.
Our trading office is at: Office 2304 The Prime Tower, Burj Khalifa Blvd, Business Bay, Dubai.
Our email address is: [email protected]
Our phone number is: +971 4 5840628
4. ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first- or third-party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookies may be used by us or our business partners.
Third Party Cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics, this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyze how users use the site and to count the number of people who use the site. Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously and neither My Delivery Services Co or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies will expire at the end of a sessi
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided.
- Functionality: allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- Performance: collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
- None of the cookies employed are classified as Behavioral Targeting. [Note: Behavioral Targeting cookies track users’ online behavior to build a profile of their interests and target advertising at them – consider taking specific advice if your website uses these cookies.]
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service).Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.
6. Applicable Law
This policy, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of it, will be interpreted in accordance with the UAE law. Any disputes may only be dealt with by the courts of Dubai, UAE.
Why choose us?
We never stop making improvements. We are committed to helping you achieve your business goals through our services. Our services will always be of the highest quality.